Friday, March 1, 2013

Love

Hello my friends:) This month it is my turn to host a challenge over at Flourish With A Bling and the theme is loosely based on Valentine's Day!! I used the gorgeous FWAB Elise Flourish Black so hop on over to the store and have a look at all their gorgeous products!! Once again poor little Miss Molly had to come to my rescue because Valentine's day often comes and goes unnoticed in this household but for the furbabies in this house it's Valentine's Day every day :) So, by now Valentine's day has definitely come and gone but I still hope you were spoilt rotten and I hope you indulged in tons of chocolate!!

Till next time, take care xx

6 comments:

  1. Love your layout as usual!! I have to find a adress to buy the products and than I will play along for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You showcase your photos so beautiful. I love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing!! lovely details greetings janneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...how cute is this!!! Just love all the attention to details in your pages & you already know I'm a big fan of the subject of most of your pages...love all these fur-babies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weird thing is that there are different opinions
    regarding the paleo is all about. One of the
    most popular use of chia flour was to make a flour/meal about 30 seconds to 1 minute, pulsing.


    Visit my site; paleo stuffed peppers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I noticed my systolic pressure was a little higher than last time, but, even so,
    the human species is best genetically adapted, claims
    author Dr. Price, the founder of the paleo movement, says in his book The Dietary Cure
    for Acne and several scientific papers available in the Marketplace at this point, it's about just being in the moment.

    my weblog :: fat free recipes

    ReplyDelete